[VAL] 23' with twin beds

Huff,

While they might exist I don't remember seeing an Airstream with 2 twin beds
that was less than 24 feet long. However unless you have a storage area
problem I would not rule out a Tradewind. My 1960 Overlander (26 feet)
weighs in at 5000# when fully loaded with water, food and all the stuff that
a family of 4 requires. In the past we have pulled it with a mid sized
pickup. Since our 26 footer only has one axel we prefer a full sized tow
vehicle for additional stability. But if I were to find a Tradewind double
axle with twins, I would not hesitate.

Scott