[VAL] Bambi for Measurement

Hi all,

Received this email last night. Anyone in the Michigan Ohio or Indiana area
willing to help this guy out? If so please contact him directly as he is not
on this list. - Scott Scheuermann
------------------------------
Please let me introduce myself. I am Hanjo van Houwelingen and will travel
to the US at the end of this month in search for a vintage Airstream
trailer. I am crazy about the American motoring culture in general and
especially the Airstream vintage trailers. My company Modelbrouwers.nl
www.modelbrouwers.nl finally provides me a way to make a dream come true, to
set up this project and to create and produce a model glue kit of an classic
Airstream trailer under license of Aistream Inc. Jackson Center.

I am looking for measurements and inspiration of an original or restored 61
to 63 Bambi or other models of the 60's. Can you help me with this? Do you
know somebody who would like to let me take measurements of the interior and
exterior?

In return I will let you and the owner know how this project comes along,
and give the first production kits for free. I will arrive at Detroit
Airport on Monday March the 27th and visit Jackson Center, so will be able
to cover the surrounding states in that week.

Hoping for a positive feedback! An Airstream greeting,
Hanjo van Houwelingen.