[VAL] Re: New Axels

I ordered axels from Axis and installed them myself. Very easy job, just 4 bolts off
and 4 bolts on. Make sure you ask for their Airstream order form and measure very
carefully and everything fits. Cost for the 3500 # was $335 plus $50 shipping each.
  I now have new axels, new brakes, new bearings and new brake drums and a much improved
ride. So smooth that I didn't need to put the shocks back on. Axis says shocks are not
needed with this axel and it seems true. I rode in the trailer and it's so smooth that
nothing moves around any more.
  Doug