[VAL] Mini-split AC?

I have a 1959 Overlander which has never had AC, I'd prefer NOT to put one
on the roof (not sure re. structural support, and like the roofline better
without). However, I DO want AC!

A few weeks ago, I found (and THOUGHT I had bookmarked!) an ad for a
ductless mini-split AC unit that had a connection system (between inside
unit and outside compressor) that you could pop on and off, rather than
one that was semi-permanent. Connector was only ~3" diameter, so could
easily be run thru an existing panel to outside.

Now I can't find the darn thing! Does anyone have any idea what I'm
talking about and where I might find it?

Thanks for any info.

Lynne