Re: [VAL] Airconditioner rebuilders

Thanks to all who responded. I will get a comb, some
spray foam....oh, and a helicopter. :-) Seriously I
agree the best first step is clean and straighten,
then, if that doesn't do it I will begin to shop
around. I guess I need to take a close look at the
unit to see how old it is, really. I will check back.
I checked the airstream site with the install
pictures. Looks scarey. This may end up being a bite
the bullet and pay for it to be replaced. I am usually
not into "check book" restoration, but this may be an
excption. A 12 foot fall is a long way when you're old
and fat.
cheers, bill b.

1969 Sovereign 31'