Re: [VAL] title search

> That would be Airstream's page
> http://www.airstream.com/product_line/customer_service/maintenance.html

Hey Charlie:

Just FTHOI, I checked out this link.  Very little to interest me, however I
noticed that they offered the serial numbering scheme for some earlier
trailers.  So I checked out the 66-67-68s.  You might be interested to know
that there is a significant error that is repeated  twice:

In the position #2 for the 1966 models and the position #1 for the 67 and 68
models it says that a "O" stands for Overlander.  Actually, as you know, the
"O" stands for Land Yacht (the "I" stands for International and is correct
in the data)

I dug out my old (Feb 99) copy of a page at airstreamcentral.com where you
spelled it out.  Good stuff.

Perhaps you could use your "pull" and get airtstream.com to fix the
problem(s).

GQ '67 Safari in CA