[VAL] NC changed VIN

Thanks Bill,

Lot's of experience too...My 81 Honda 900...Texas now has created a YONDA,
go figure, and refuses to correct it...Just got the title back on the
Livingston 66 Streamline...29 yr old lien, and they wouldn't take the
Affidavit of Facts...owner did a POA but refused to give SSN...annex said it
would be rejected...Austin issued the Original Title on
2-28-06...crazy...Now comes NC shows the Vin as a surrendered title #, shows
the title # as the vin, returns the Tex title to the applicant with the
receipt, and issues a NC title with a vin that is a Tex title doc #...go
figure. Uh...my last name is now Juffstetter instead of Huffstetter on my 74
Austin Mini...they refuse to correct, so now my SSN is for a Juffstetter
too.

I suppose stupidity can be funny...I just don't know. I haven't been pulled
over since '79. Guess I'm lucky, but my trip to pick up the Argosy and the
Silver Streak is 2,500 miles and I just know the exposure nowadays to
getting some Trooper in your face is more probable than not. I'll just carry
a pile of paperwork, insurance, and optimisim.

-Eddie-