RE: [VAL] NC changed VIN

Thanks Dr.

The Vin# on the tag on the trailer is SSTGCT792191, the same number on the
Texas Title #10160735553083938 that NC put as the Vin. They just issued Feb
2006 license plate. It may all be moot, since for some strange reason, they
handed the Original Texas Title back and it is stapled to the old NC
transfer fee receipt. Now doesn't that make us all feel safe and secure?

I guess with the NC title, my bill of sale, the Texas Original Texas Title,
valid NC plates, maybe some Trooper if happens, would be more amused or
disgusted with government, than concerned about such obvious and blatant
state blunderings.

-Eddie-