Re: [VAL] Fridge

I talked to these people, ebay item #4614222214 can be put into any ebay
search bar. Be sure to select "all categories". You will see the item has
ended, but it does not matter. The place is RV Tec in Tennessee. This is the
new Carrier high EER unit with the "Cool Shower Feature" no one else has. It
comes in 8500, this one at 13500, and a 16000. He is selling these at $409
plus $70 shipping and had 19 left, but has already sold many. He has a 800
number and a continueing ebay store. You can also pick it up there at this
price. If you are not in Tennessee, you also save the tax. It comes with a
complete installation packet. It looks good and Carrier, the inventer of AC
has it's first entry with this series into the RV market.

I am going thru there from Burton Ohio, to Cameron NC, back thru TN to Miami
Ok (Newell) and back to Houston very soon and will pick up four units from
this man. If you live in or near Houston, I will pick one up for you since I
am going for myself. Hope this helps. $409 is a very good price!

The old units were barn burners. Ate lot's of amps, hard to keep generators
running, popping 20 and 30 amp breakers. If you can replace the capacitors
which are really cheap, that are probably keeping yours from running, then
it's worth it, otherwise the new one is the best way to go.

-Eddie-