Re: [VAL] Fridge

eemerick wrote:

"Anyone have a suggestion for a place to mail-order a new
refrigerator?... If you have another resource as good or better as
Camping World please let me know."

Ed,

Just a thought... maybe you could rebuild your current unit or buy a
rebuilt vintage unit complete. When our '64 Dometic died we sent it to
an outfit listed on RJ's site:
http://www.vintageairstream.com/rr_topics_refer.html.

Cool Fun, Inc.
15825 E Edna Pl Map
Irwindale, CA 91706
Phone: (626) 960-5456

They did a professional job and it works great. If you old frig. is in
decent shape aesthetically, it ends up less than buying a new model and
is period correct. My hunch is they may be able to sell you an entire
unit if you don't wish to refurbish your existing one.

Rob Davis
'64 GT, #1824
Denver, CO