[VAL] theVAP Episode 13: eBay Trailering

theVAP internet radio show Episode 13: eBay Trailering!
Join host Tim Shephard and Panel Pros Colin Hyde and Rob Baker as we discuss what to look
out for when purchasing a trailer on eBay.  We also talk with Airstreamer Gary Borders who
purchased his Bambi on eBay and listed his vintage trailer for sale on the online auction site.

-Rob's April rally report
-Listener's question: Battery replacement
-AGM batteries vs. Golf cart batteries
-Paralleling batteries
-Choosing wire gauge
-eBay ads speak defined
-Do your homework
-eBay parts purchases a good thing
-Watch for supply and demand to save money
-Gary buys 2002 19' Bambi on eBay instead of a Casita
-Great eBay buying experience
-Recounts his pickup of his eBay trailer
-Gary buys Vintage Thunder, a 1977 Argosy trailer
-Picks up his new vintage trailer from Jackson Center, OH
-Vintage Thunder' a painted Airstream?
-Tempers flare at the campgrounds with a painted Airstream
-Camping in a 2002 trailer vs. a 1977 trailer
-Two trailers is too many
-Gary lists his '77 Argosy on eBay
-After 10 bids and 5600+ views' no sale
-Winter and weather 'wrong time to sale a trailer
-Improve eBay listing, wait until Spring
-Your feedback
As always please send in your comments, feedback and suggestions.
Check it out at www.theVAP.com
Thanks for listening!
-Tim