[VAL] RE: Cruisette

No books on restoration.  Some older info on the internet - actually was a site that showed
step by a floor off resto on a 1970's Argosy, but they disappeared.  Wayne Moore had some good
picts of a floor off '65 Caravel he did, but the host site went away.  Maybe someone knows of
any others?

Best bet is peruse all the exist sites.  I'd start with my site and then jump all over the net
from the links pages.  There is bucket loads of info out there on stripping & polishing.

Best of luck,
RJ http://www.vintageairstream.com