Re: [VAL] Parking Brake

We have some pretty heavy aircraft ground equipment that only has one axle
w/ parking brake. Of course it's on concrete and fairly level. Now weapons
trailers and cargo haulers the get parked all over and still only have 1
axle w/ parking brake. So you should be ok. When you set your vehicle
parking brake, how many brakes are set?
 We've been un some pretty steep campsites, one that by the time I got the
trailer level, the tongue was about waist high. And I only chocked two tires
on my 29 foot Ambassador.
Bobby