RE: [VAL] Silver Streak?

Mark,
I think about all Silver Streaks are rare any more. They as well as Streamline are not
common and have collectors that search for them. Check out Tom's Silver Streak Trailer
info on his website, including the e-mail thread. Mine has a trunk on it too, and I
think its a great idea, I keep the load leveler stuff in it, blocks, water jugs, and
other things that are messy or heavy. I have seen the ones with the curved windows, and
I would think that would be nice because of the extra light and the view. I would offer
a couple of grand and see what she said, it sounds like its in good shape and worth it.
Joe in Wyoming