Re: [VAL] Silver Streak?

Thanks, Blair, I'm well aware that Airstream didn't make Silver Streaks...I
wrote that to demonstrate the sellers knowledge.

I think the original creators of Airstreams and Silver Streaks, Wally and the
other guy, did start out together, then parted amicably to produce their own
designs.  At least I'd like to think so...

Thanks for the input and, for what it's worth, I would think any travel
trailer with two doors would be much less common than most, and a real nice
feature if you had a fire between you and the door!

I don't have any pictures, but you're welcome to drive to Modesto to see it
for yourself!    : J)

Mark