Re: [VAL] Re: Heaters

The Platinum Cat comes in a small model, about the size of the little
Olympian (do I have that name right?) @ 3000 BTU and one about twice as
big rated at 6000 BTU. I just came across a couple in one of my storage
trailers that have been in storage for who-knows-how-long.  I plan to
put them on eBay soon. I would expect them to go for much less than
$450. I had one of the large ones in a rental trailer that no longer
travels and it worked fine for many years. The one I had was 110-volt,
but they come in both 110v and 12v.

The Platinum Cat uses room oxygen for combustion, but vents outside via
a small fan. The Dickinson -- besides being a work of art -- takes the
air it uses for combustion from outside, and also vents outside. Very
elegant.

Best regards,

Rik