[VAL] Re: Heaters

I would not use an unvented catalytic heater in a confined space
(leaving a window open seems to defeat the purpose of heating!), but
there is an outfit in Oregon that makes a vented catalytic heater called
"Platinum CAT". A Google search would find it. It uses no electricity
and plumbs directly to trailer propane supply. I believe it is a 3000
BTU unit that the seller says heats 100 sq. ft. I considered it for a
replacement in my 66 Caravelle where any replacement furnace has to be
small, but discounted it based solely on cost ($450 including vent kit).
Probably go with an Atwood Everest Star instead - about the only
forced-air heater that will fit.

Tony in Sonora