[VAL] Re: Propane fireplace

Hi Tom,

I have the Dickinson Marine FIreplace installed in my 1954 Flying
Cloud and I love it!!! It's on the wall just as you step in and it
heats up my 21 ft. really well. It makes quite an impression when on
with the flames showing thru the little door. Only concern is that it
does NOT heat the water lines behind cabinet doors or the holding
tanks so if I camped in really cold water they wouldn't be protected.
Also, the vent pipe (you'll need the extension kit if installing near
the floor) gets really hot so you have to warn anyone not to go near
it. I have photo's if you want to see mine. I've had it for three
years. (another point, if cold out, the blower is very loud when
cranked up to produce enough heat)

Patti
Boulder, Colorado
1954 Flying Cloud