Re: [VAL] Old literature discovered

Dick,

Look around, I recently found four Leg-O-Matic chairs for $17.50 each,
including delivery, on Ebay and Vintage Trailer Supply has the Byam
Hooks, although they are more than $.29 each.  I, too, would like to see
the rocking chair.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental
1979 23' Safari
and now a 1954 Double Door 30' Liner, oops its a 29' Liner
Orange, CA

http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/Bill-Beth-1979-Safari
http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/album06