[VAL] theVAP Episode 8: Talk of the Town

Episode 8: Talk of the Town

Mystery Guest Revealed!

theVAP interviews Wally Byam!  Wally steps into the future about 50 years
and talks with us about his trailers and caravans.  Tune into this very
special edition of theVAP!

Join Host Tim Shephard and Panel Pros Colin Hyde and Rob Baker as they
discuss:

theVAP Listener Survey
Colin's restoration update
Listeners question: How to service a deadbolt
Rob's trailer door commits suicide!
Doohickey saves doors bent on self destruction
AS suicide doors flying open explained
Zolatone paint 101
Paint spray guns explained: siphon feed, gravity feed, and pressure pot.
Zolatone.com vs ZolatoneAIM.com
Talk of the Town - radio show from 1954 with Wally Byam  and Mr. & Mrs. Pat
Terry

Check out www.theVAP.com for more info!

Unless I get some feedback that people here still want this announcement,
this will be the last show announcement that I will do.  The shows come out
every other Thursday.  I would suggest that you subscribe to the show as its
free and will make sure you never miss an episode.

Thanks for listening!

-Tim
theVAP.com