[VAL] Airstream goes to Iraq

Hi Gang,

Until I read this article, I hadn't considered using a C-17 to move my
Airstream.

Terry

http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-bushiraq,0,750355.story?coll=ktla-news-1

Los Angeles Time - December 19, 2005

<snip - snip>

Using an Airstream travel trailer placed inside a C-17 transport plane
as his office and private quarters, Cheney flew overnight from England
to Baghdad, where he met with Iraqi leaders and military commanders in
the Green Zone, so called for its heavy fortifications. He later
attended an Iraqi training exercise at Taji Air Base and spoke to
troops at Al-Asad Air Base in western Iraq.