RE: [VAL] '62 soverign

I did find rims and hubs at Low Cost Trailer Supply. The rims that are on it
now have been measured at 15 X 6 and 6 on 5 1/2 and are split rims.  The
Tires that are on the split rims are 700 X 15. I'm going to get the rims and
tires early Jan. I am having a hard time trying to figure out what size and
brand I want to get.  Radial or Bias ply?  I know the wheel wells are small.
Someone please help.  I've heard Goodyear Workhorse is a good tire. How
about the other tires that are a little less expensive? I also plan on
repacking or replacing the bearing before the trip.

    Derek Oosterhouse