[VAL] Colorado Wind!

Yes Patti, take care with the winds here in Colorado. Boulder is in the wind
tunnel caused by high pressure air building up on the West side of the
Divide and roaring down the canyons. Boulder will frequently receive very
strong winds. This will happen again so be prepared. Also check to see if
anything nearby can blow onto your a/s including sand and gravel from nearby
upwind lots and homes. You may also want to reposition your trailer parking
to avoid direct hits from the prevailing winds-let the house shield it.
That same week, I took a direct hit to my truck's rear tire going up I-70
when the wind blew a large piece of metal into me. The tire took a 6 inch
gash and blew out immediately. How I love to change a tire on a high speed
interstate with little shoulder room...and the wind howling.  Fortunately a
State Patrolman stopped to provide cover and asistance.
Randy