[VAL] Arizona Tin Can Tourist Rally Feb 2006

> Is anyone going to the Arizona Roundup / Tin Can Tourists rally, Feb
> 24-26?  See http://www.azroundup.net/ for details.  Looks like a good
> one and we might be able to attend (although not in our vintage
> trailer).

Rich, we've attended TCT rallies with and without our Vintage Airstream
and ALWAYS enjoyed them. The sheer number of different brand restored
RVs was an eye opener to us. We'd like to attend this one but - it's
not in the cards for us this year.

February is a good time for this rally; night time temperatures can be
downright chilly, but day time temperatures warm up fast. A catalytic
heater will come in handy.

Terry