Re: [VAL] front drivers side pannel replacement.

I took my 1983 310 motorhome to an aircraft shop that was recommended by
a satisfied subscriber to this list. Apparently she had flat panels
replaced, which they did well. But Airstreams have quite a bit that is
NOT like airplanes -- trim strips and the like -- and they didn't know
squat about those. Nor did they have an Olympic rivet shaver. I would
stick with somebody with Airstream experience... or gain the experience
yourself, the hard way. Just my opinion, FWIW.

Best regards, and Merry Christmas,

Rik