Re: [VAL] RE: VAL Digest V3 #80

The 1964 trailers had manuals. I have a 1964 Globetrotter and I have the
original manual. I also have the original lifetime warrantee that was given to the
original owners. I am the third person to own the trailers. I completely
gutted the trailer this summer and put all new plumbing in it, refinished the
walls, refinished all the wood and now have it all back together. I also shinned
the trailer. Looks pretty good now. jauman2346