Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #79

Hi Barb - that RAFT idea sounds very interesting. Are you a share
owner? How do that work? And you have FISHING!! Looks a bit sad in
winter - I'd forgotten how that gives a melancholy look to the
landscape, winter being when we get our rain and everything turns
greens. The hills behind us are starting to shop a green fuzz as this
year's crop of wild oats germinates from the recent showers. Next come
the thistles, poppies, lupine, etc. Then in late spring, months after
the last rains - it all turns brown or "golden" as native CAians call
it. Does look pretty brown though.
	Don't have to winterize Bubbles - last really hard freeze having
occurred a couple of decades ago. It was a riot though when it happened
- right at Christmas time and lots of people were out of town and came
home to burst pipes and water all over the house, etc. 1991 I think.
Killed my rubber tree - dang it. So maybe instead of south, you should
consider going WEST young Airstreamer.
Jo Ann