[VAL] Awning Photos

Ok Folks, here they are.  Due to a ration of geriatric senility (for
which I have studied long and hard) I was slightly mistaken on how
the rafter poles deploy.  The photos (which, disgustingly, never lie)
will elucidate.

Note that the bolt rope here seems to have nothing holding it into
the track.  I'm going to suggest to Sam that a machine screw tapped
into each end of the track might not be a bad idea.  Others have
complained that the awning bag adversely affects the finish on the
coach and decline to travel with the bag up there.

Aren't choices wonderful?

Go to:  http://community.webshots.com/album/511765685SNNIQK

or:  http://tinyurl.com/7n34w  (same URL)

to see whence of I speak.

Just think, in my day we used to do this stuff with wet oak leaves
and a wool blanket, and pulverised pumice daubed on the cave walls.
Technology rocks!

Matt