Re: [VAL] Awning...

It _is_ a pain, isn't it?  I just had Zip-Dees put on my 31', replacing the
Carefree of CO that were there.  I didn't realize the Zip Dee didn't lock in
the open position like the Carefree did.  It's hard enough for me to do
alone, so I know how you feel.  You'd think the company would invest another
five bucks in the roller setup and make it right.

When are you coming down to Apache Junction?  We'd like to see you again,
and have lunch.  The weather is beautiful now.....only in the high 70's.

Roger Hightower, WBCCI #4165, VAC
1975 31' Sovereign
2002 Ford F-250 PSD