Re: [VAL] 1960 electical wiring

Thanks to you for the warm welcome and very good advise.  The information
you provided will be a lot of help to my husband as we start on this
adventure.  We did get a lot of response that told us to just
get a new regulator.  So today we did so I guess we will try it for while
and see how it works out.  I didn't read your note until later.

Regarding the flooring, we looked at it today and I think since the floor
under the tiles do have some soft areas that need replacing, we will try to
replace just the areas that seem necessary with new plywood.  I'm sure we
don't want to take out more than we really need to in order to make the
trailer sound.  The bedroom and bathroom floors do seem to be sound.

The tub and sink in the bathroom are both pink and seems to have all the
original faucets, in fact, the faucet for the sink is also the faucet for
the tub.  It is a cool looking old fashioned hand head show head that hangs
on a hook on the ceiling above the tub.  The toilet looks to be in good
condition and I think its original.

This trailer hasn't been used for at least the last 5 years.  We bought it
from a guy here in Penryn, CA that had it sitting in his Mandarin Orange
field and sold his Mandarins from it each year.  I do have the name of the
prior owner and hope to get more information regarding the history of this
trailer.  We just bought it a few days ago, so all this is pretty new for
us.

We love the style of the trailer and plan to keep it for a long time.

Thanks again for all you help!

Ellen Rebitzke