[VAL] Floor Replacement

Speaking of soft floors,  I'm about half a trailer behind in getting
pictures posted on the website, but you can follow the progress so far
of replacing the floor (shell on) and the belly skin:

http://vintageairstream.com/floyd/restoration/floor/floor.html
http://vintageairstream.com/floyd/restoration/belly/belly.html

I'm into the section now where I'm putting the cross-ways grey and black
water tanks in the frame bays between the floor and belly skin over and
just behind the axle.  Since I'm replacing the skin anyway, I'm dropping
it down another 1" to 2" (the axle keeps it from being all 2").  This
ought to keep the bottom of the trailer streamlined and unnoticeable.
Once I get the support angles installed I'll order the tanks and
progress will pick up again. As usual, taking many pictures...

RJ