[VAL] My Three "Bathing Beauties"

Last weekend while staying at a fellow VAC'ers home, I was
shown the new VAC news letter. To my surprise, on the front
cover, my three bathing beauties! My wife MaryKim, my little
girl Virginia and a dear friend Daisy, all relaxing in and around
the pool at International this past summer.
Who says you can't/don't have fun at WBCCI rallies.
All I know, I had the three prettiest women I know, in bathing
suits hanging out next to the pool all week. Now that's a goodtime!

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/VAC/WDCU 1270