[VAL] 1965 Safari

Hello there again, friends.  I read daily but rarely post.  I
joined earlier this year, having just purchased a '65 Overlander.
I have enjoyed it so far by using it as a backyard getaway and
lawn ornament but have not taken it on the road yet, mainly
because of my difficulty of keeping my vehicle on the road even
without towing a 26 foot A/S...  which brings me to the point.
I have run across a 1965 Safari in someone's cow pasture which,
when I saw, thought would better suit my needs.  The outside is
has no dents, cuts, nor holes but is in definite need of polish.
But the inside is in quite a sad shape.  There is only one goucho
opposite the sink area.  The goucho in the front [or the twin
dining seats - whichever it had] has been removed.  The range was
ripped out and replaced by a dorm fridge.  The original refrigerator
and cabinet were removed completely.  Inside was painted a bad color.
P/O said that there were no soft spots but he put 1/4" plywood on
the floor all through the unit.  The unit is located in a close
vicinity so the problem of transporting it home is nil.  How can
I determine a fair price to pay for it?  Any suggestions?