[VAL] Water faucet

Has anyone ever put a water faucet in the wheel well or some other place on
the "dump side" of the trailer?      I would like to be able to run lots of
water in the black water tank after dumping and since I have to do all this
alone I prefer not to have to run a hose all the way around the trailer and
half way through my trailer.    I have a 31' with the mid-trailer bathroom.
Hmmm, or since my city water hook up comes into the bathroom, of course, is
there maybe a way to put a water faucet under the bathroom sink or somehow
install a hook up in the bathroom so I can run a hose into the blackwater tank
through the stool?    That's what I am working towards anyway is having a hose
faucet in the bathroom but not right out in the open???    Any suggestions?
I have my trailer up being winterized right now and I asked that man to think
on it but that I didn't want any holes cut in the belly skin or sides of my
trailer.  So, I think using the fresh water hook up at the rear of the trailer
on the same side as the dump valve is probably the best way to go then figure
out how to utilize that existing water source from the bathroom area.    Since
when dumping there is always a fresh water freeze faucet right there for
rinsing.   Or,   maybe by just hooking up to the city water and standing on
the flush valve at the toilet stool would work just as well???    Any input
would be appreciated.
Guess I have another question.     On my Winnebago that I sold there was a
lever at the dump valves and I could let the grey water stay in it's tank and
after dumping the black water tank I could shove that lever to the side and
let the grey water wash through the black water tank thus flushing the black
water tank pretty good.     Is there such an option on my AS and I just don't
know it yet?       Thanks,    Barb