[VAL] Heat shield for Humphrey light

    All,

    Well this old fool has come up with another home brew item for our '69
Caravel.

    I recently bought and installed a Humphrey Model 7T light and was
concerned about the heat it produces on the vinyl-clad inner skin over it so
I made a simple heat shield out of a piece of scrap vinyl inner skin I saved
from a recent cargo access door I installed.  It stays in place overhead and
does the job aesthetically without requiring a single hole to be drilled
anywhere.

    For those interested in seeing the result, email me back channel and
I'll send you an image and describe how I made it.  Click here to contact
me:  glynjudson@adelphia.net

    Regards,

    Glyn