[VAL] Smaller double-bed AStream Wanted...

We have sold our '67 Caravel -- we have mixed emotions about that.  But it's
time for one with double beds made up all the time -- but not one too big.

Our tow vehicle can handle 5000 lb, so that's our upper weight limit.
And we liked the size of our 17' Caravel, so 23-24' is our upper limit.
Although we loved the vintage aspect of our 1967, restoring/repairing things
is not our thing.  We just use it for traveling.
So vintage could be OK, but we're looking closer at 1980-2000 models.
Upper price limit is $20k.

Make: AStream, preferred, of course.
SOB's such as Avion could be OK too.
(Award (23') is the only other type we are interested in).

Huff
'67 Caravel still gracing our driveway