Re: [VAL] Mid size trailer w/beds, trailer weight

Bobby,
Not to be argumentative, but the 66 Ambassador is listed at 4450lbs
DRY, and without accessories, on Airstream's website.
It is unclear to me how accurate their listings are, but in the case of
my 71 TradeWind, they were very close.
I am guessing that if the Ambassador has A/C and a full propane, water,
and some personal items, that you're exceeding or at least approaching
5000lbs, easily.
We recently weighed a 68 single axle Safari on a truck scale to match
an axle to it, and came up at 4300lbs, That's with no A/C, 2/3 water,
but full of the owner's stuff, and full propane bottles. This trailer
is listed as 3450lbs empty weight.
Uwe Salwender
Orange CA