[VAL] '67 Caravel F.S.

At 70 we're finding the nightly routine of making up beds in our otherwise
nifty Caravel a bit much.
So reluctantly we're putting it up for sale.
All oeq. equipment, all working.  (as with any trailer of this age, there's
always something to fix).
No leaks, floor is tight.
We're the second owners (about 7 years).  Original owner took excellent
care.
Finish is polished, but not a total shine.  Minimal peeling.  Orig.owners
were caught in hail storm, but dents are mostly on the front, not really
noticeable unless you walk right up to it.
This trailer won a "Best Condition" award at a national AStream rally (owner
was so proud of that he kept the plaque).

Electic jack.
Aluminum propane tanks.
Zip-dee awning (we installed)
new uphostery on 4" foam cushions
spare tire mount on A-frame
6volt golf cart batteries with new charger
rear jacks mounted on frame

There are some minor issues.  If interested, we'll email pictures and
details.

Price: $6k (we paid $8k happily when we bought it).

Dave & Lois Huffman
'67 Caravel