[VAL] Re: bio-diesel

Hey Randy,

I have found the cost of diesel to vary widely all over Boulder. BP
is the cheapest at $2.99 by me. It goes up here to $3.35! I am planning
my shopping by map as to not double back anywhere and keep my errands
to on the way home from work!

The Denver Unit rallies have been pretty much close by so that most
of us don't have to travel very far to attend. Last weekend was
Chatfield State Park, took only a 1/4 of a tank to get there and back!
It would be great for all of you in the different units to plan this
coming years rallies so that the majority of the members don't have to
tow too far. Another cost effective measure for towing was that I now
travel with an empty fresh water tank to cut down on weight.

On Sun. at Chatfield it got cold so I figured I'd have to start
thinking about winterizing. One of the guys at the rally told me that
he empties his fresh water tank and hot water tank at the rally then
leaves the valves open so that on the way home any remaining water
sloshes out! I thought that was a great idea so that's what I did. I think
I dribbled all the way home!

Patti ( snow in Colorado now but going to the 70's for the weekend!
Utopia!)