RE: [VAL] Original vs not

Hello All
I have been down both roads, the 68 was updated and the 59 was changed
beyond what I would call original. Both have been received very well and
have had comments that were both positive and negative as to what we
did. The key for an investment is that you get out of it what you have
into it and the offers we have received for both are well above the cost
of putting them back on the road. I think that if you do the job right,
no short cuts and use quality replacement parts and other quality items
you will be OK. We have taken our time (4 years with the 59) and are
very happy with the outcome of both, that's truly what this is all
about!
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425