[VAL] Re:Bio-diesel

Scott,

 Could you explain more about using the bio-diesel fuel? Can you
switch back and forth between it and regular diesel when you can't
find it? Advantages??? What kind should I look for in using it with
my 04 2500 HD diesel Silverado???

As for the new A/S motorhome, I'm hoping that it will be in production
when I get to the plant in April to pick up my "new" 86 Excella! Taking
the tour of the plant usually gets me into trouble but this year I'm
not as worried as I am making less than half of what I made in NY as
a teacher!!!

Patti Raimondo
Boulder, Colorado
1954 Flying Cloud