[VAL] American Icon powered by American Ag!

While my daily city-driver is now a VW Passat diesel, I have - uh - let's
see...two Mercury wagons with 460's and a Ford wagon with a 429...so I do
love my dinosaurs.  They will always have a home in my shop.  I will feed
them and do what is necessary to protect them from total extinction...

My '57 Flying Cloud will tow like a dream behind the wagons...and I hope
before too long I'll be able to fill their tanks up with switchgrass
biofuel.

In the meantime....I'll be keeping my eyes open for a diesel pick-up - then
put a farm field-service tank in the back - and be able to tow a fair piece
without having to visit a station.  Then...if I can't find a biodiesel
station (yes...it's going to be awhile before they are plentiful...)I'll
just go for the normal stuff (though keep in mind that next year "normal"
will mean "lo-sulfur" diesel).

What better way to positively promote our RV hobby (fuel intensive...no way
around it...) - than to tow an American Icon with a tank full of home-grown
and manufactured biodiesel.

Progress is often made one step at a time...and while we tow/drive our
RV's... we can drive home a positive and supportive message!

Here is a link to a national biodiesel newsletter:

http://www.biodiesel.org/news/bulletin/

This is probably the PDF format - but if you sign up for it - it comes in a
format similar to the Airstream newsletter

RL