[VAL] The Liner Rehab Continues

Update on the 1954 29' Liner Rehab.

The first nine weeks since our return from Tampa with the Liner were
spent training for a Bicycle Century which was on the tenth week. My
son, daughter, her friend and myself completed the century in nine
hours, the time I was hoping for. The next week my wife and I went to
Santa Barbara for the El Camino Real Unit rally. The next week, the
rehab commenced with removal of part of the floor, where we found the
original plywood under a layer of 3/4" newer plywood. This last weekend,
we completed the removal of the front four feet and started removing the
interior skin.

During the training period, I did have the waste water tanks installed
and last week the tongue was extended and the coupler was changed to 2
5/16" and new safety chains with a breaking strength of 16,200 lbs each,
32,400 should be enough for the Liner.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental
1979 23' Safari
and now a 1954 Double Door 30' Liner, oops its a 29' Liner
Orange, CA

http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/Bill-Beth-1979-Safari
http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/album06