[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #22 Window covers and shades

I seen several different methods of providing sun blocking on the windows.
Every thing from silver tint applied to the inside of the window (neat
looking but prevents seeing out at night), I have seen the canvas covers,
the ones I saw had little corner pockets that slipped over the bottom edges
of the windows and snapped at the top of the window. I use refelectix in
mine www.reflectix.com it is a double sided aluminum wrap with bubbles in
the middle. If you are careful when you cut the piece it will neatly wedge
in the window with no additional support required on the side windows. A
4x50 roll from the local home center on the east coast is under $50 and it
also works well in the vista views.

Aaron