RE: [VAL] RE: plastic waste tank repair/plastic bathroom part repainting

Tom,
Try JB weld.  I've used it successfully on my tub and on the black vent pipe
on my black tank.  As stated, fiberglas repair will not work.

As far as painting the plastic, I would recommend Awlgrip.  It is a marine
product used to paint the exterior of almost all yachts.  It is also used to
paint over faded gelcoat.  It holds up very well, looks great and will
enhance the appearance of all of your plastic in the bath.
Good luck
Pete