Re: [VAL] hot windows - window covers

I have made window covers for my Globetrotter that are like pillowcases
that I slip over the open windows - keeps the sun out, and keeps me from
hitting my head on the open window as well.  I think I have seen the type
Scott has, or perhaps it was Scott's own trailer? Anyway it is simple as
I remember - just fabric laid over the window and allowed to hang over
the sides, held in place by elastic or straps that go under the window.
With scallops around the edge, this looks quite elegant and also makes
for more privacy without having to have blinds inside as you can't see
inside unless you are right up next to the window.
Polly in CO