Re: [VAL] Re: spare rim

I have run my overweigh Trade Wind for the last 8 years and  about 20k miles
on Chivy. Blazer rims No provlems.Was chastised severally by By  a person on
the list who had a personal interest in selling trailer rims  indicated that I
was endangering my family and others on the road for taking  that route.A
fully loaded Blazer weighs more than the Trade Wind. the rims cost  me $25.00
each.That said used rims should be closely inspected for warping and  cracks.
Jim Smith