Re: [VAL] Shiny Airstreams

Hello Dr. G and others,

With all this discussion of Airstreams melting things around them, now I
think it would be interesting to know just how many airsteams have actually
set the country side on fire.

I remember once while fishing I came upon a beer bottle that had burned a
large portion of a wood plank it was resting against.  I specifically
remember that it was a brown bottle and had burned into the board approx a
half an inch.  I do not know if it happened all in one go or if it occurred
over a period of days.
Cheers, GAS