Re: [VAL] Re: Airstream Caravans

Tom Patterson Wrote:

"An authoritative account of the caravan is:
"Capetown to Cairo" by Lillie B. Douglass.
The Caxton Printers, Ltd.
Caldwell, Iowa."

My husband Rufus and I met Lillie at an Arizona Unit rally in Cottonwood, AZ
in October 1982.  Rufus was Unit President at the time.  Lillie Douglass,
who lived in Sedona, AZ, was at the rally and I purchased one of her
autographed "Cape Town to Cairo" books.  Lillie was a lovely lady and we
enjoyed having her attend.  I believe she died on 9 April, 1999.

Betty Sinclair