Re: [VAL] Generator Transfer Switch

Hello Brett,

To answer your question, I have had occasion to drive an Argosy
motorhome cross-country in mid-summer. The rig's generator was kaput,
and it would have been nice to be able to fire up the EU2000i (mounted
where it exhausts outside, of course)  as I am about to depart the
campground and proceed down the road with the A/C making cold air. I
realize the thermostat would need to be left all the way cold so the
compressor doesn't try to cycle off and on.

Best regards,

Rik